html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, August 6, 2022

 Go To Greetings & Torn Paper Technique for my
August 2022 Classes

When I was deciding what to offer at my August 2022 Creative Therapy Card classes, I came across Lorraine's Torn Paper Technique.  It is so easy and yet a WOW card.  You can see Lorraine's video HERE.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Poppy Parade layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White is 4 x 3.
  • The Rings of Love DSP is 5 x 3 3/4. (This DSP is free during Sale-a-Bration with a $50.00 order).
  • The words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th and 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment