html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, August 12, 2022

 Wonderful World Bundle &
Go To Greetings for my August, 2022 Creative Therapy Classes



I offered these cards for both of my August 2022 Creative Therapy Card Classes. So much fun.
The stamp set and DSP are free with a qualifying purchase of $100.00 during Sale-a-bration.  (Until August 31, 2022, or while supplies last).  See below to place an order in my on-line store.

Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Orchard Oasis, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic White second layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layer of the Wonderful World DSP is cut with the largest of the Deckled Rectangled Dies.
  • The next Merry Merlot & Basic White layers are cut with the 4th & 3rd Deckled Rectangles Dies.
  • The flowers and words (from Go to Greetings) are stamped with Orchid Oasis ink, and the white circles are cut out with a Stylish Shaped die.  The Pear Pizzazz circle is cut out with a Layering Circle die.
  • I colored the ribbon with an Orchid Oasis Stampin' Blend, made a bow and attached it with glue dots.
  • Three Pastel Pearls are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.  My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022.  If you would like to attend, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment