html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

  Elephant Parade Bundle & Cottage Rose Stamp Set

I received this fun birthday card from my very talented, sweet friend and demonstrator, Wendie Jamison.  So many stamps and so little time.  Thank you, Wendie, for thinking of me.
 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Melon Mambo, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next layer is a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Smoky Slate.
  • The 4 x 3 3/4 piece is Basic White:
    • The sky is sponged with Balmy Blue ink. 
    • The sun is made with a Sponge Dauber and Daffodil Delight ink.
    • The butterflies are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Daffodil Delight Blends.
    • The grass is made with Old Olive Blends.
    • The balloon is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Melon Mambo Blends.
    • The elephants are stamped with black ink and colored with Smoky Slate Blends.
    • Three Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.
    • The words, from Cottage Rose, are stamped with black ink on a 3 x 1/2 piece of Basic White.  The tail is cut with Paper Snip Scissors.
    • The elephants and balloon are cut out with the Elephant Dies and adhered with dimensionals.
  • The finished card is glittered with a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My next set of classes are September 6th & 10th, 2022, and if you would like to attend, see my class schedule, and how to register right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment