html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, November 28, 2022

  Soft Seedlings for my
 December 2022 Classes

The Soft Seedlings stamp set is beautiful and so versatile.  You can use sponge daubers and several ink colors to create multi-colored leaves.  Use the stamps with the baby-wipe technique, results:  multi-colored leaves.  For this card I stamped directly on the cardstock with Pear Pizzazz ink.  The results:  gorgeous leaves!!!
Soft Seedlings is available until January 4, 2023 (or while supplies last), and then it goes away to a retirement village😊.  

Recipe:
  • The Old Olive base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Orchid Oasiss layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Basic White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and I randomly stamped the leaves with Pear Pizzazz ink and embossed with the Leaf Fall Folder.
  • I cut two tags from the Tailor Made Tags Dies, colored the larger of the tags with Blending Brushes, Orchid Oasis and Pear Pizzazz ink, then stamped a leaf on the tag.
  • I colored the smaller tag with a little bit of Pear Pizzazz ink, and stamped the words with Orchid Oasis ink.
  • I adhered the tags together with mini dimensionals, then fed some Crinkled Seam Binding and Orchid Oasis Baker's Twine thru the holes in the tags and adhered both to the card front with Multi-Purpose glue.
  • To finish, I added three Opal Rounds.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2022-23 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. My December classes are full, and if you would like to register for my January 10 and 14, 2023 classes, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment