html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, May 6, 2013

May Days 3-D Project




This cute little candy bar holder is the 3-D project I am offering in my May 2013 classes this month, and it's easier than you think, really it is.  If you live in or near 555 Williamsdale Rd, Graham, NC and would like to attend my May 9th or May 14th class, please let me know, I would love to have you. 
Phone:336-538-4996 or email:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.
Recipe: 
Stamps:  Bring on the Cake and Sweets for the Sweet; 
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, and Real Red cardstock; 
Ink:  Pacific Point; 
Accessories:  1 1/4" round scallop punch, 1" round and 1/2" round punches, and the Blossom Petal punch (retiring May 31, 2013), Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (retiring May 31), Riding Hood Red 1 1/4" stripped ribbon (retired), linen thread, and a delicious Three Musketeer candy bar.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment