I offered this great card at my last Paper Therapy and Cardmaking class earlier this month. It was very popular, and I was excited that so many of my ladies enjoyed making it.
There are so many things you can do with the Daisy Suite, and here are two more cards I made with the Daisy Delight DSP, and the Daisy punch.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Night of Navy or Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Daffodil Delight or Whisper White layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The DSP is 1 1/4" x 2 pieces, and 1" x 2 pieces, and adhered to a piece of 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Whisper White.
- I stamped the daisy on Night of Navy cardstock with Night of Navy ink, and Old Olive cardstock with Old Olive ink. Punched two daisies with the Daisy punch.
- Popped them up with dimensionals.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant or insecure, remember to whom you belong. Ephesians 2:19-22
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,