This beautiful card was designed by Dorriea Murphy, my friend, and downline, and offered at our last Shoe Box Swap (SBS) on June 3, 2017.
Our next SBS will be hosted by Dorriea in Hillsborough, NC on August 5, 2017. Want to know how you can be a part of our fun SBS event, please contact me by email at: email@example.com, or phone: 336-538-4996, and I'll fill you in with all the details.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and I made my own background by stamping the fig leaves with Crushed Curry ink.
- The sentiment is stamped with Early Espresso ink, and the focal point with Sahara Sand ink.
- Easy, Peasy, for sure.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Listen to wisdom, and do your best to understand. Proverbs 2:2
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,