html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, June 25, 2017

June 2017 Hostess Club Project, Artistically Asian 
Here is another card all of my Hostess Club ladies made when we met on June 22, 2017.  (See post of June 19, 2017 to see the other project/card they made). 
I made this card by taking a baby wipe, rubbing a corner of it in Pear Pizzazz ink and dabbing or running it over my Thick Whisper White card stock.  Did the same with So Saffron and Soft Sky.   
I tried this technique with the regular weight whisper white, and found the Thick weight cardstock worked so much better.  Glad I had it on-hand.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Soft Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and I embossed it with the Seaside EF.
  • The strip of So Saffron is 4 x 1/2.
  • The Old Olive layer is 4 1/4 x 3 1/4, and the Whisper White on which my images are stamped is 4 1/8 x 3 1/8.
  • The words and image is stamped with Soft Suede, and the small dragonfly (cut out with Night of Navy) is from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.  

Let us fall into the hands of the Lord, for His mercy is great.  2 Samuel 24:14

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment