June 2017 Shoe Box Swap, Swirly Bird
Not quite sure why this stamp set is called Swirly Bird, and I am sure glad I own it. Why you ask?😊 I made this card at our last Shoe Box Swap (SBS) when we met on June 3, 2017. This one was designed by Sande Parcell, my sweet, lovely, and super talented friend.
Our next SBS will be hosted by Dorriea Murphy in Hillsborough, NC on August 5, 2017. Want to know how you can be a part of our fun SBS event, please contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 336-538-4996, and I'll fill you in with all the details.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
- The DSP layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and I used the Project Life Corner Rounder.
- The stamped my images with Crumb Cake cardstock on a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla.
- The sentiment is stamped with Calypso Coral ink.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Listen to wisdom, and do your best to understand. Proverbs 2:2
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,