June 2017 Shoe Box Swap, Priscilla the Fish
Sheila White is a "Punch Art Genius", or in this case, a "SU Framelit Genius". I can always count on a fun card from Sheila, and she didn't disappoint me when we met for our June 3, 2017 SBS.
Check out Priscilla. Isn't she darling? Priscilla and her fins were made from the Paisley Thinlits Dies, and the seaweed was made from the, now retired😭, Botanical Builder Framelits.
Our next SBS will be hosted by Dorriea Murphy in Hillsborough, NC on August 5, 2017. Want to know how you can be a part of our fun, free SBS event, please contact me by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone: 336-538-4996, and I'll fill you in with all the details.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Peekaboo Peach, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Island Indigo is dry embossed with the Seaside EF.
- The Crumb cake layer is 5 x 1 1/2, stamped with the background stamp from Touches of Texture and Crumb Cake ink, then torn and sponged.
- Priscilla's fins were made with Calypso Coral and Peekaboo Peach card stock. Her body with Daffodil Delight. Used some Flirty Flamingo, Marina Mist, and So Saffron.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others. 1 Peter 4:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,