Weather Together, Bella & Friends, and Pretty Kitty
This is one of the cards I am offering at my June, 2017 classes.
- The base is a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- Next the layer of Crumb Cake is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The words are stamped with Night of Navy ink on a 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Whisper White, and then embossed using the Seaside embossing folder.
- I used Night of Navy cardstock, my Big Shot and the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits to cut out the "water". I glued the water to my card front with a Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- The umbrella and handle are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Whisper White.
- The doggie and kitty are stamped with Tuxedo Memento ink on Whisper White, colored with Watercolor Pencils, and blended with a Blender Pen, and cut out with paper snips.
- All done, and don't forget to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2016-17 catalog right here on my blog.
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. Psalm 62:1
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope your day is so totally awesome that yesterday gets jealous!!!
Post a Comment