Weather Together and Umbrella Weather Together Framelits Dies
Another wonderful card designed by a very talented lady, and my trusty assistant, Michelle Wallace. Michelle offered this work-of-art at our last Shoe Box Swap (SBS) on June 3, 2017.
Our next SBS will be hosted by Dorriea Murphy in Hillsborough, NC on August 5, 2017. Want to know how you can be a part of our fun, free SBS event, please contact me by email at: email@example.com, or phone: 336-538-4996, and I'll fill you in with all the details.
In addition to the bi-monthly Shoe Box Swaps, I also hold Creative Paper Therapy classes each month. My next set of classes is July 11, July 13, and July 15, 2017. Click on anyone of these dates to see additional information.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Dapper Denim layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Peekaboo Peach is embossed with the Falling Petals embossing folder. (Though this EF did not carry over from the 2017 Occasions Catalog, any EF would work for this card).
- The smaller Crumb Cake piece (under the stamped focal point) is 4 1/4 x 2 1/2.
- The Whisper White piece on which the words are stamped is 4 1/8 x 2 3/8.
- The sentiment, little hearts, and umbrella handle is stamped with Dapper Denim ink.
- The clouds are stamped with Dapper Denim ink, the umbrella is stamped with Peekaboo Peach and Dapper Denim ink, both on Whisper White cardstock and cut out using the Umbrella Weather Framelits Dies. The umbrella handle is colored with a Peekaboo Peach marker.
- I wrapped Bakers Twine around my Whisper White/Crumb Cake combination two times before I popped it up with dimensionals on my card front.
- I added some bling for pizzazz.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Let us not love with words or speech, but with actions and in Truth. 1 John 3:18
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment