At our last meeting, my very dedicated, and supportive Hostess Club ladies learned how to make beautiful flowers with the Pressed Petals Washi Tape, and how to use the Heirloom Frames Dies & the coordinating 3-D Embossing Folders.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Merry Merlot layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with the words and a background stamp from Waterfront with Merry Merlot ink. Then it is dry embossed with the Dynamic Subtle embossing folder.
- The Very Vanilla oval or rectangle is cut out with the Heirloom die and dry embossed with the Heirloom embossing folder.
- The flowers are made by adhering the Pressed Petals Washi Tape to a 1/2" circle. Faceted Gold Gems are added to the centers of each flower. (I used my Take Your Pick tool to remove the petals from the roll. Boy, it sure made the process so easy, just sayin').
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Psalm 118:28
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,