html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Good Morning Magnolia & Heirloom Dies
I wanted to share the card I am offering for our bi-monthly Shoe Box Swap today (7/20/2019).  See all the details below.
Recipe: 
  • The Petal Pink base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Mossy Meadow layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Magnolia Lane DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Petal Pink oval under the black foil is cut out with the Layering Oval dies.
  • The 5 x 4 black foil is first cut out with the Heirloom dies, then dry embossed with the Heirloom embossing folder.  The Petal Pink oval is glued to the back of the black foil.  The words are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink from the Good Morning Magnolia stamp set.
  • The flowers are cut out with a die from the Magnolia Memory Dies and the Magnolia Lane DSP.  
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

Your life is a journey that you must travel with a deep consciousness of God.  1 Peter 1:17

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment