html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, July 15, 2019

Tasteful Textures & Tasteful Background Dies
As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I receive a quarterly magazine, Stampin' Success.  It contains lots of good ideas, card samples and fun techniques.  The card I'm sharing with you today is one of the magazine's samples.  See below for the how-to's.
Recipe:
  • The Grapefruit Grove base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Pretty Peacock layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and I used the Tasteful Background die twice to cut out the flowers.  
  • Next I used the same die and Grapefruit Grove and Petal Pink cardstock to cut out extra petals.
  • I cut a 2nd piece of Pretty Peacock at 5 x 3 3/4 and glued it to the back of the first Pretty Peacock layer, (the die-cut layer). 
  • Using a fine-tip glue pen, I carefully placed different color petals in the empty petal holes on the card front.  (It really doesn't take that long, honest).
  • Next, I cut a 3 1/4 x 1 7/8 piece of Vellum card stock.  Used my Banner Triple punch to cut out a flag.  Glued it to the card front with snail.
  • I stamped a piece of Whisper White with a stamp from Tasteful Textures and Grapefruit Grove ink, and my words with Pretty Peacock ink.  I cut this piece out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels dies.  Technique alert:  Repositioned dies. 
    I ran my Stitched Nested Label die only halfway through the Big Shot.  Repositioned the die, making sure the image lined up, and ran the die halfway through again.
  • I used snail to glue the ribbon to the back of this die cut, then added dimensionals.  
  • All done.  Remember to decorate your envelope.
 Should you want to order any of the supplies I used s.to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

Forgive anyone who does you wrong, just as Christ has forgiven you.  Colossians 3:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment