Band Together & Detailed Band Dies
I wanted to share a very quick and easy card, that I put together in literally 10 minutes.
- The Bermuda Bay base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is scored at 4 1/4.
- The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Perennial Essence DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Petal Pink center die is cut from the Detailed Band dies.
- The Whisper White oval is also cut from the Detailed Band dies. The words are stamped with Blackberry Bliss ink, and is popped up with dimensionals.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here
Forgive anyone who does you wrong, just as Christ has forgiven you. Colossians 3:13
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,