Good Morning Magnolia in Blushing Bride
I saw this card on Donna Ross's blog, Stamped Sophisticates. You can see her card Here, post of May 7, 2019.
- The Night of Navy base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is scored at 4 1/4.
- The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next layer of Night of Navy is 4 1/4 x 3, and is the base for the 4 1/8 x 2 7/8 Blushing Bride layer.
- To stamp the flower, place the smaller piece of Blushing Bride on the larger Blushing Bride, stamp the flower with Night of Navy ink and color with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
- Place the Night of Navy piece under the Blushing Bride, stamp your words and add sequins.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here
God's Word is healing! It brings peace to our minds and hearts. Psalm 107:20
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,