html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Sailing Home & 
Smooth Sailing Dies
I offered this type of card at my Hostess Club the last time we met.  I am pretty sure it was a hit.
It is a technique called Amazing Press-n- Seal.  I saw a how-to video by Bruno Bucctucio on YouTube.  You can watch his video Here.
Recipe: 
  • The Night of Navy base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Night of Navy center is cut from the Stitched Rectangle dies and is 3 1/2 x 2 1/4.
  • The Very Vanilla center is also cut from the Stitched Rectangle dies and is 3 1/8 x 1 7/8.
  • The finished opening is 4 x 2 5/8.
  • The words from Sailing Home are stamped with Night of Navy ink.
  • The netting is cut from the Under the Sea dies and Crumb Cake cardstock.  
  • The ships wheels are cut out with Night of Navy ink.
  • The anchor is stamped with Soft Suede, the compass with Night of Navy, the sailboats with Balmy Blue ink, all on Very Vanilla cardstock, and cut out with the Smooth Sailing Dies.
  • A Sail Away Trinket is under the words.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

Your life is a journey that you must travel with a deep consciousness of God.  1 Peter 1:17.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment