html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Floral Essence &
 Healing Hugs
Some watercolor paper and embossing powder makes for a lovely card. 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive scored at 4 1/4.
  • The So Saffron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Rich Razzleberry is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Watercolor paper is 4 3/4 x 3 1/2.  I stamped the flowers and leaves with Versa Mark, sprinkled on some white embossing powder, and used my heat tool to melt the powder.  After it was cool, I used an Aqua Painter, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive ink to color the leaves and flowers.  
  • The ovals are cut with the Layering Ovals Dies.
  • The words are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and the words from Healing Hugs.
  • I adhered the Old Olive layer to the card with liquid glue, then folded some Silver Metallic Edge ribbon under the scalloped oval.  Used dimensionals to pop up the 3 ovals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life.  Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment