html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, July 5, 2019

Tasteful Textures 
Napkin Card
My sweet friend, Michelle Wallace, gave me one of her Flamingo napkins she received from a friend.  Friends are great, aren't they?  This is what I did with it.  So quick and easy.
Recipe:
  • The Mossy Meadow base is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 and is scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Grapefruit Grove layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next layer of Whisper White is the base on which the napkin is glued.  I used liquid glue, but not too much. 
  • I glued the Whisper White/Napkin piece to the Grapefruit Grove layer and wrapped some Mossy Meadow twine (from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Pack) around three times.  Then I glued this combination to the base.  
  • I stamped the words from Tasteful Textures in Mossy Meadow ink on Whisper White and cut it out with a die from the Layering Circle dies.  I backed this circle with a piece of Crushed Curry.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here

God's Word is healing!  It brings peace to our minds and hearts.  Psalm 107:20

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment