html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, July 25, 2019

Tea Together 
& Tea Time Dies
This beautiful card was offered at our last Shoe Box Swap by Michelle Wallace.  She did a fantastic job designing, and I had the blessed opportunity to make one.  
The group meets bi-monthly for a fun day of fellowship and card making, and if live in or around Graham, NC and would like to join us sometime, let me know.  I'll fill you in with all the details.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Smoky Slate, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Petal Pink is dry embossed with the Country Floral embossing folder.
  • The 5 x 1 1/2 Basic Black strip is the base for the 4 7/8 x 1 3/8 piece of Whisper White on which the words are stamped.
  • The tea pot is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the Crackle Paint background stamp, and cut out with the Tea Time dies. The rose is stamped on the cup and colored with Stampin' Blends.
  • The cup is adhered to a Pearlized Doily, and is popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Jesus said, "Be ready all the time.  For I, the Messiah, will come when least expected."  Luke 12:40 

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment