To CASE (Copy And Share Everything) is a compliment in my stamping world, so that is exactly what I did. Well, kinda-sorta. You will see a version of this card on page 112 of the 2019-20 catalog by Stampin' Up! I don't know who to give credit to, but I'm thinking it is the Design Team at Stampin' Up! Thank you so much.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Garden Green, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 3 7/8, and the background is made by stamping an image from Fanciful Fragance with Pear Pizzazz ink.
- The Soft Suede layer is 4 x 3.
- The Very Vanilla layer on which my focal point is stamped with Soft Suede ink is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.
- The Gold Foil layer is 3 5/8 x 7/8, and the Very Vanilla layer on which the words are stamped with Soft Suede ink is 3 1/2 x 5/8. Both are punched with the Banner Triple Punch. This combination is popped up with dimensionals.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You are my God, and I will praise you; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Psalm 118:28
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,