html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Beautiful Moments, & Friend Like You
I combined two stamp sets to make this card, and actually got the idea from Kym McCutcheon on Pinterest.  I changed the card stock colors, and the Designer Series Papers (DSP), you know, to make it my own.  

Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Soft Suede, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Bird Ballad DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • A 4 x 2 3/4 piece of Soft Suede is cut out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies, and is the base for the 3 3/4 x 2 3/8 piece of Shimmery White on which my image is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
  • My image is colored with Petal Pink & Daffodil Delight ink and a Blender Pen.  I sponged some Balmy Blue ink as a little background.
  • The Flowers/Grass are cut out with Old Olive card stock and one of the Friendly Silhouettes Dies and then again with Petal Pink card stock. I cut some of flowers off of the Petal Pink cut out to use as flowers on the Old Olive grass.
  • The Petal Pink Organdy Ribbon is tucked behind the DSP and Petal Pink layers.
  • The words are stamped with Soft Suede ink on Shimmery White and cut out with the smallest circle from the Stitched Shaped Dies.  
  • The Petal Pink cutout is from the Stitched So Sweetly dies. These two pieces are adhered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, and both are popped up with dimensionals.  
  • Three small Basic Pearls are added.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment