Tammy Wilson posted a similar card on her blog, and you can see her card Here. You even might want to see her other designs while you are there. Tammy is very talented.
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Terracotta Tile, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Ornate Garden DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Whisper White layer is 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder.
- The next Ornate Garden DSP layer, and the Whisper White are cut out with the dies from the Ornate Layers Dies.
- The 2 5/8 x 1 1/4 Whisper White rectangle is the base for the 2 1/2 x 1 1/8 Ornate Garden DSP.
- The words from Good Morning Magnolia are heat embossed with white embossing powder on Basic Black cardstock, and adhered with dimensionals. The words, Enjoy Today, are cut out with the Classic Label Punch and cut apart.
- The Gold Glimmer flowers are cut out with an Ornate Borders Die. A Gilded Gem is added to the center of each flower.
- The Ornate Garden Ribbon bow is adhered with two glue dots.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Post a Comment