html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 4, 2020

New Wonders, Butterfly Gala, Ornate Layer Dies & 
Follow Your Art DSP
Playing with my new favorite stamp set, New Wonders, a Hostess set. I combined it with an Ornate Layer Dies.  (The Ornate Layer Dies are available for purchase beginning April 1, 2020, and will also be in the 2020-2021 SU Catalog).

    Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

    Recipe: (building from base)
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral, scored at 4 1/4.
    • The Call Me Clover layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
    • The Follow Your Art DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
    • The  5 x 2 1/4 piece of Calypso Coral is the base for the 5 x 2 piece of Follow Your Art DSP.  Each long side of the Calypso Coral rectangle strip is a diecut from the Ornate Layer Dies.
    • After the top three layers are adhered together, I wrapped a piece of Whisper White twine around these pieces 3 times, then adhered all to the base.
    • A Call Me Clover Circle is cut out with the largest Stitched Shapes Dies.
    • The Whisper White circle, on which my image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, is cut from the Layering Circle Dies.
    • The images are colored with blends.
    • Four Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added.
    • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

      No comments:

      Post a Comment