html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Ways to use up 
Designer Series Papers

From My Heart & You Always Deliver (words)
From My Heart & Dressed to Impress (words)
Parisian Blossoms & Dressed to Impress (words)
Follow Your Art DSP & Crafting Forever (words)
Everything is Rosy Bundle & Colorful Seasons (words)
I came across Jackie Bolhius's YouTube video, showing how to cut pieces of Designer Series Paper (DSP) to make a puzzle to make four cards. So I kinda went crazy and wanted to share a few of the many I made. You can see Jackie's video Here

    Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

    Recipe: (building from base)
    • The base for all the cards are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4.
    • The second layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
    • The DSP layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
    • Everything I used to make these cards are listed below. 
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

      No comments:

      Post a Comment