& Well Written Dies
I experimented with a technique that I came across on YouTube. It's from Randi's Crafty Creations, and you can see Randi's video Here.
I do hope you like my card though.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Terracotta Tile, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Mint Macaron layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Whisper White is the base for the strips of the Ornate Garden DSP.
- The Layering Oval Dies are cut out with Early Espresso, Gold Foil, Terracotta Tile and Whisper White.
- The flower is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and colored with Blends.
- The word is stamped on a 3 x 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and the flag is cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
- The words miss and you are cut out with the Well Written Dies.
- Three small Basic Pearls are added.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,