html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter Promise and Follow Your Art 
Designer Series Paper
I hope you enjoy this Easter card I made using a stamp set from the 2020 Occasions Catalog by Stampin' Up!
This set is available until May 31, 2020, or while supplies last.
Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pool Party, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Soft Suede layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Follow Your Art DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • Both circles are cut out with the Stitched Shaped Circle dies and backed with Soft Suede Scalloped Circles cut out with the Layering Circle Dies. 
  • The flower is stamped with Soft Suede ink on Watercolor Paper, and colored with Daffodil Delight and Old Olive blends.  The words and cross are stamped with Soft Suede and Crushed Curry ink on Whisper White card stock.  
  • The White Metallic Edge Ribbon is colored with a Dark Daffodil Delight Blend, and adhered with a glue dot.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment