- Everything is Rosy Stamp Set
- Everything is Rosy Dies
- 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack
- 6 x 6 Rose Gold Foil
- Printed die cuts
- Rose gold die cuts
- Rose gold adhesive back mirror embellishments
- Melon Mambo Ruched Ribbon
- Night of Navy/Rose Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon,
- Rose Gold Shimmer Paint
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Melon Mambo layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with an image from the bundle with Melon Mambo ink.
- The Rose Gold Foil die piece is placed under the 5 x 2 piece of Petal Pink, that has been punched with the Banner Triple Punch. The 4 3/4 x 1 7/8 piece of DSP is also punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
- A piece of the Night of Navy/Gold Foil Edged Ribbon is wrapped around the DSP/Melon Mambo/Petal Pink layers before adhering to the base.
- The tag from the bundle is stamped with Night of Navy ink and added with dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment