html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Everything is Rosy Bundle-again
So okay, I really like the Everything is Rosy Suite that is on the Clearance Rack for just $44.00. (The sale price is reflected when you click on the item below). See my April 2, 2020 for another card I shared.
    This bundle includes:
    • Everything is Rosy Stamp Set
    • Everything is Rosy Dies
    • 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack
    • 6 x 6 Rose Gold Foil
    • Printed die cuts
    • Rose gold die cuts
    • Rose gold adhesive back mirror embellishments
    • Melon Mambo Ruched Ribbon
    • Night of Navy/Rose Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon,
    • Rose Gold Shimmer Paint
    Should you want to make a purchase, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

    Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
    • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
    • The Melon Mambo layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with an image from the bundle with Melon Mambo ink.
    • The Rose Gold Foil die piece is placed under the 5 x 2 piece of Petal Pink, that has been punched with the Banner Triple Punch.  The 4 3/4 x 1 7/8 piece of DSP is also punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
    • A piece of the Night of Navy/Gold Foil Edged Ribbon is wrapped around the DSP/Melon Mambo/Petal Pink layers before adhering to the base.
    • The tag from the bundle is stamped with Night of Navy ink and added with dimensionals.
    • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda


      No comments:

      Post a Comment