html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Thanks for the Laughs & Ornate Garden Bundle
The Ornate Layers dies are beautiful, and there are so many possibilities with the Ornate Bundle Suite. 

    Should you want purchase any of the supplies to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

    Recipe:
    • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4.
    • The Mint Macaron layer is 5 3/8 x 4 1/8.
    • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/2 x 4, and is cut out with an Ornate Layer die.
    • The Early Espresso layer is 4 7/8 x 3 3/8 and is adhered to the Gold Foil with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
    • The 5 x 3 1/4 layer of Crushed Curry is cut out with an Ornate Layer die and popped up with Dimensionals.
    • The 3 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Ornate Garden DSP is cut out with a die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies, and is glued to the Crushed Curry layer with liquid glue.
    • The words from Thanks for the Laughs is stamped with Early Espresso, and cut out with the Timeless Label punch.  The Early Espresso base behind the words is made by punching out some Early Espresso cardstock, cut in half horizontally, and glued to the back of the Whisper White.
    • The Ornate Garden Ribbon is added behind the words, and a Gilded Gem is added on the Whisper White punched piece.
    • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
    To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
    I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.

    Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
      ~Linda

      No comments:

      Post a Comment