html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 24, 2020

Broadway Birthday & Sweetly Swirled
I like to challenge myself and combine stamp sets on one card, and this is the result of Broadway Birthday & Sweetly Swirled, both retiring on May 31, 2020.
It was a fun card to put together. 

Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pretty Peacock, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Pineapple Punch (a retiring in-color) layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Lovely Lipstick (a retiring in-color) is stamped randomly with Lovely Lipstick ink and a stamp from Sweetly Swirled.
  • The flag on the 4 3/4 x 2 piece of Dino Days DSP (retiring on May 30, 2020) is punched with the Banner Triple Punch.
  • The Rose Glimmer Paper (retiring), the Pretty Peacock, and Pool Party pieces are cut out with the Layering Circle Dies.  
  • The words "It's Your Birthday" are stamped on the Pool Party circle with Pretty Peacock ink. (I curved the words on the block before I stamped)
  • The Whisper White piece is stamped with Lovely Lipstick and punched with a 1 1/2" Circle Punch.
  • The word "Wish" is stamped with Pretty Peacock ink on a 4 x 1" piece of Whisper White, and the flags at each end are cut out with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • Three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels are added in the upper right hand corner. 
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
To order any of the supplies used to make these cards, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2019-20 catalog right here on my blog.
I hope to resume adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, in June, 2020, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment