Comfort & Hope, and
Playing around with the Many Layered Blossoms Bundle.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Terracotta Tile layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is stamped with Terracotta ink and the large stamp from the Blossoms in Bloom stamp set.
- The Many Layered Blossoms dies are cut out with Champagne Foil and Basic Black card stock. These two pieces are adhered together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhered to the card front with mini dimensionals.
- The 3 1/4 x 3/4 piece of Petal Pink is the base for the 3 1/8 x 5/8 piece of Whisper White on which the words from Comfort & Hope are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. Two little flowers from Blossoms in Bloom are stamped beside the words with Terracotta Tile ink. The Lovely Labels Pick-a-Punch is used to punch the ends on both of these pieces. These pieces are popped up with mini dimensionals.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.