These cards focuses on Rustic Retreat and the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper (DSP).
It uses very little product and is easy-peasy. The words are from Massive Thanks, and Here's a Card.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
- The next In Good Taste DSP layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The next 3 pieces of Early Espresso are: 4 3/4 x 1 5/8; and 3 1/8 x 2 3/4; and 3 x 2 1/2.
- The DSP pieces are: 4 5/8 x 1 1/2; and 3 x 2 5/8; and 2 7/8 x 2 3/8.
- The images and words are stamped with Early Espresso Ink. (The thank you is from Massive Thanks, and the happy birthday is from Here's a Card).
- The 3 little circles are made with a 1/4" circle punch and Early Espresso cardstock. This little punch is retired, and it is available on most websites.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.