Wishes & Wonder Bundle
Bring these North Pole inspired images and stamps into your projects with the Wishes & Wonder Bundle. Above are just two examples of the many cards you can make with this awesome, and fun bundle.
- The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
- The Mossy Meadow layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
- The two pieces of Heartwarming Hugs DSP are 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Real Red and Whisper White rectangle layers are 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 are are the bases for the 3 3/8 x 2 3/8 pieces of Heartwarming Hugs DSP.
- The deer and medallion are cut out with Gold Foil.
- The words are stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on either white or Pear Pizzazz.
- The pine branches are stamped on white or Soft Sea Foam with Mossy Meadow ink and cut out with the North Pole Wonder dies. Some Holiday Rhinestone Jewels are added to the center of the pines.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment