Love of Leaves for my December, 2020 Classes
Gearing up for my December 8 & 12, 2020 classes.
This card is so quick and easy, and change the words, for any theme you would like.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce scored at 4 1/4.
- The Brass Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Just Jade layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the 3D Evergreen Forest Embossing Folder.
- The 5 x 2 5/8 piece of Shaded Spruce is the base for the 5 x 2 1/2 piece of Brass Foil, also embossed with the same embossing folder.
- The 2 3/4 x 1 1/2 Shaded Spruce and the 2 3/8 x 1 Very Vanilla are cut out with Stitched Rectangle dies.
- The words from, Love of Leaves, are stamped with Shaded Spruce ink.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment