Inspiring Iris for my December, 2020 ClassesI am using Inspiring Iris for my December 8 & 12, 2020 classes. It is a two-step set, no coloring required. Just stamp and go.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Rococo Rose layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is embossed with the Scripty Embossing Folder.
- The Merry Merlot and Whisper White pieces are cut out with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
- The images are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black, Merry Merlot, Old Olive, and Rococo Rose ink.
- The three sequins from Artistry Blooms Sequins are added.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment