Snowman Season & Snowflake Wishes
I had so much fun making my Christmas thank you cards, and I truly hope you enjoy my post.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Purple Posy scored at 4 1/4.
- The next Rich Razzleberry layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Snowflake Splendor DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The largest die from the Stitched So Sweetly dies is cut with a piece of the Balmy Blue Glimmer paper, and is the base for the 3 1/4 x 2 1/4 piece of Rich Razzleberry.
- The Whisper White piece is also cut with one of the Stitched So Sweetly dies.
- The snowman is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, and colored with Stampin’ Blends.
- The snow flakes are stamped with Balmy Blue ink.
- The 3 circles are cut out with the Layering Circle Dies, and the words from Snowflake Wishes are stamped with Merry Merlot ink.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,