In the Pines & Merry Moose
Debbie shared this fun Christmas card with all the members of my Hostess Club. It was a great idea for our bi-monthly card swaps. Thank you Debbie for sharing your time and talents.
The Merry Moose Bundle, and the In the Pines Bundle are retiring and available until January 4, 2021, or while supplies last. If you would like to purchase either of these bundles, I would love to help you with your purchase.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler scored at 4 1/4.
- The Just Jade layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Evergreen Forest 3D Folder.
- The three trees are cut with the Pine Woods Dies and Garden Green cardstock.
- The snowbank is cut out with white cardstock and a Curvy Die.
- The words are stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on white, and backed with Cherry Cobbler cardstock. Both are cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly dies, and trimmed with Paper Snips.
- The moose is stamped on white with Early Espresso ink, and colored with Stampin' Blends, and is popped up with dimensionals.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment