Another beautiful card made by my sweet friend, Wendie.
If you check out Tina Zinck's YouTube channel, Here, you can see how to make a card like this one.
The Poinsettia Petals Stamp Set & the coordinating dies are not retiring on January 4, 2021, however, they will not be available as a bundle after January 4, 2021.
So if you have been thinking about buying this fantastic set and want to save 10%, please let me know. I enjoy saving $$, that's for sure.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather scored at 4 1/4.
- The Silver Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The piece of Feels Like Frost Designer Series Paper is 5 x 3 3/4, and a 3" square has been cut out with one of the Layering Square dies.
- The poinsettia is made with the Feels Like Frost DSP. The center of the flower has three Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- The 4 x 1 1/2 piece of Highland Heather is the base for the 3 3/4 x 1 1/4 piece of Whisper White, on which the words are heat embossed with Silver Embossing Powder.
- The ends of both of these pieces are punched with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,