A Merry Hello
Merry Hello is such a fun set, and at only $10.00 is a real bargain. The deal is, you can get it when you host a workshop or have an order or orders totaling $150.00, which is not hard to do, because all of the products by SU are fantastic.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The two pieces of Heartwarming Hugs are 3 7/8 x 2 1/2.
- The Gold Foil layer is 4 1/4 x 3 5/8, and is the base for the 4 1/8 x 3 1/2 piece of Real Red.
- The next 3 7/8 x 3 1/8 Mossy Meadow layer is the base for the 3 5/8 x 3 piece of Whisper White.
- The stockings and leaves are stamped with Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Shaded Spruce, and Bermuda Bay inks.
- The stockings are colored with Stampin' Blends.
- The 3 1/4 x 5/8 piece of Heartwarming Hugs DSP is the base for the 3 1/4 x 5/8 piece of Pear Pizzazz on which the words are stamped with Shaded Spruce ink.
- The Gold Trim bow is from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,