A Merry Hello
A Merry Hello is such a fun set, and at only $10.00 is a real bargain. You can buy it when you host a workshop or have an order or orders totaling $150.00, which is not hard to do, because all of the products by SU are fantastic.
A Merry Hello is available until January 4, 2021.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot scored at 4 1/4.
- The Daffodil Delight layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is embossed with the Subtle 3D folder.
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 and is stamped with Bermuda Bay ink and A Merry Hello stamp. Then I wrapped White Bakers Twine around this piece three times.
- The Silver Foil layer is 4 1/4 x 3 1/4, and is the base for the 4 1/8 x 3 1/8 piece of Whisper White.
- The stockings are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- The branches and words are stamped with Bermuda Bay.
- The stockings are colored with Stampin' Blends.
- All done!!! Remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,