Beautiful Friendship, Plaid Builder Dies & the Faux Tile Technique
Another card I made, with the Plaid Builder dies, (with the assistance from my sweet friend, Wendie). I can't seem to stop using these dies, or maybe, I just don't want to, not sure which.😊
Glenda Caulkins has "how to" video on her YouTube channel, and you can see it Here.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4, and stamped with Cherry Cobbler, Rococo Rose, and Pear Pizzazz inks.
- The top plaid layer is Gold Foil and cut out with one of the dies from Plaid Builder.
- The words, from Good Morning Magnolia, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, on a Whisper White piece, that has been cut out with a Stitched So Sweetly die. This piece is backed with a 2 3/8 x 1 3/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment