Beautiful Friendship, Plaid Builder Dies & the Faux Tile Technique
Another card I made, with the Plaid Builder dies, (with the assistance from my sweet friend, Wendie). I can't seem to stop using these dies, or maybe, I just don't want to, not sure which.😊
Glenda Caulkins has "how to" video on her YouTube channel, and you can see it Here.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pear Pizzazz layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White is 5 x 3 3/4, and stamped with Cherry Cobbler, Rococo Rose, and Pear Pizzazz inks.
- The top plaid layer is Gold Foil and cut out with one of the dies from Plaid Builder.
- The words, from Good Morning Magnolia, are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink, on a Whisper White piece, that has been cut out with a Stitched So Sweetly die. This piece is backed with a 2 3/8 x 1 3/8 piece of Cherry Cobbler.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.