Quite Curvy for my November, 2020 Creative Therapy Card Classes
I am offering this Christmas card at my November, 3 & 7, 2020 classes. The Curvy Bundle is so great, easy to use, and can be altered for lots of occasions.
Christy Fulk has a fantastic video in which she demonstrates how to use the Curvy dies, and you can see her video Here, post of October 6, 2020.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Winter Snow folder.
- I used the Stamparatus to align my images on Whisper White, then used a die from the Curvy Bundle to cut out my card.
- The designer Series Paper is from the Classic Christmas pack, which is part of the bundle.
- The ribbon is either the Real Red Sheer or the Double Stitched Satin Ribbon.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,