Good Morning Magnolia, Plaid Builder Dies & Forever Gold Laser-Cut Paper
I really, really, really like my new Plaid Builder Dies. So many color combinations to create, and many occasions. So worth the cost.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bumble Bee scored at 4 1/4.
- The Night of Navy layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Gold Foil and Pretty Peacock pieces are cut out with the Plaid Builder dies, and adhered to the Night of Navy with Tombow Multipurpose glue.
- Adhere the Night of Navy combination to the Bumble Bee base.
- The Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty Paper is adhered with dimensionals (to the rectangle only, not the leaves).
- The 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Very Vanilla is stamped with words from Good Morning Magnolia in Pretty Peacock ink, and adhered to the gold with glue dots.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
Post a Comment