Quite Curvy & Snowflake Splendor DSP
The Quite Curvy Bundle is so much fun to use, and versatile as well. Designed for a variety of special occasions, this bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind cards and scrapbook pages.
Recipe: (building from base)
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Highland Heather, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Whisper White, Highland Heather, Balmy Blue and Snowflake Splendor DSP layers are each 5 1/4 x 2 and cut with one of the Quite Curvy dies.
- I used my Stamparatus to line up the words with Night of Navy ink before I cut the white cardstock.
- The snowflakes are cut with the So Many Snowflake dies and Highland Heather cardstock & Balmy Blue Glimmer paper.
- A Blue Adhesive Backed Gem is added to the center of the snowflake.
- All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,