html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 13, 2020

                 Wrapped in Christmas,   Warm Hugs, Poinsettia Petals & Christmastime is Here DSP

My sweet friend, Helen, made a similar card, and brought it with her to class. I was so impressed by her design and talent, I just had to CASE, (Copy And Share Everything), hence, the card you see here.  Thank you Helen, for your kindness & generosity.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 11 x 4 1/4 piece of Cherry Cobbler scored at 5 1/2.
  • The Gold Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Christmastime is Here DSP is 3 3/4 x 2 & 3 3/4 x 3.
  • The Gold Foil strip across the front is 3 3/4 x 1/2, and the Mossy Meadow strip over the foil is 3 3/4 x 3/8.
  • The words, from Wrapped in Christmas, are stamped with Versamark on a piece of Petal Pink, and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder. The piece of Gold Foil and the Petal Pink are cut out with two Hippo & Friends Dies.
  • For the inside, cut an 11 x 2 piece of Cherry Cobbler, score it at 2 3/4, 5 1/2, and 8 1/4, then adhere each end to the top and bottom of the inside of the card..
  • The four pieces of gold foil (for the inside) are 2 3/4 x 2.
  • The four pieces of Mossy Meadow, over the gold, are 2 5/8 x 1 7/8.
  • The four pieces of Petal Pink are 2 1/2 x 1 3/4 and are stamped with Cherry Cobbler & Mossy Meadow ink and Warm Hugs, Wrapped in Christmas and Poinsettia Petals stamp sets.
  • All done!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog. 
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment