html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

 Snowflake Wishes 

I used the Snowflake Wishes Suite to make this card, and boy, did I have a good time.  So much fun, and now, lots of time.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is embossed with the Winter Snow folder.
  • The four pieces of silver foil are 7/8" wide. The longest piece is 4 1/4, and the shortest piece is 3 1/2, and the tails of all the pieces are made with the Triple Banner Punch. The DSP on top of the foil is 3/4” wide, and the length of each piece is 1/8” shorter than the foil piece.
  • The snowflakes are cut with Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper, and Shimmery White cardstock.
  • Three little Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems are the centers for the snowflakes.
  • The 3 3/8 x 1 piece of silver foil is the base for the 3 1/4 x 7/8 piece of Whisper White, which has been stamped with the words from Snowflake Wishes and Night of Navy ink, then the edges are sponged with navy ink.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment