Poinsettia Petals Bundle
My sweet friend, Wendie, made this beautiful Christmas Card, and I wanted to share her talents with you.
Thank you Wendie.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Poinsettia Place DSP is 5 x 3 3/4, and cut from corner to corner.
- The poinsettia is made using the beautiful Red Velvet Paper and the Poinsettia dies. One of the Beaded Pearls is added to the center. Gorgeous!!
- The words, from Poinsettia Petals are stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with Gold embossing powder.
- Some embroidered ribbon is wrapped around the Very Vanilla layer, and the three little Metallic Pearls are strategicly added. .
- All done!!!
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store, or you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold monthly adult card-making classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.
For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog or on my Stampin' Up! website, found Here.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,