html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, November 5, 2020

 Harvest Hellos for my November, 2020 Creative Therapy Classes

Harvest Hellos is a stamp set that can be used for many occasions.  Fall, teachers, Halloween, birthday, get well, a thank you, and much more.  
I am offering these cards at my November, 3 & 7, 2020 classes.  I'm excited to share.

Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Mango Melody layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Plaid Tidings DSP layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Cinnamon Cider piece is cut out with a Wild Rose die. 
  • The two small leaves are cut out with a Gathered Leaves Die and Old Olive and Shaded Spruce cardstock.
  • The large pumpkin, from Harvest Hellos, and the two small pumpkins, from Gather Together, are stamped with Mango Melody ink on Mango Melody cardstock. 
  • The large pumpkin is punched out with the Apple Builder Punch, and the smaller pumpkins are cut out with a die from the Gathered Leaves Dies.
  • The little Shaded Spruce leaf on the large pumpkin is from the Harvest Hellos set.  It is made by stamping Shaded Spruce ink on Shaded Spruce cardstock, and it is cut out with, what else, my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • The bow is made with some Braided Linen Thread.
  • The words, from Banner Year, are stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink on a 4 x 1/2 piece of Whisper White and the flags at each end are cut with my handy-dandy Paper Snips.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment