html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, November 9, 2020

  Best Year, Plaid Builder Dies, & Brushed Metallic Foil Cardstock

It was so easy to make this beautiful and mostly masculine card with the Plaid Builder Dies, Brushed Metallic Foil Cardstock, and Champagne Foil Sheets.
These Plaid Builder dies are so much fun, really they are!!!  
Recipe: (building from base)
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is cut out with one of the larger Stitched Rectangles Dies, and the final size is 5 1/8 x 3 3/4.
  • I started out with 5 x 4 pieces of Champagne Foil, and a piece of Brushed Bronze & a piece of Brushed Metallic Gold and cut each out with the Plaid Builder dies.
  • Then these three pieces are glued together with Tombow multipurpose liquid glue, and cut out with another Stitched Rectangle Die, and the final size is 4 3/4 x 3 3/8.  Then all were adhered to the Very Vanilla.
  • The 2 7/8 x 1 5/8 Early Espresso is the base for the Very Vanilla, on which the words, from Best Year, are stamped with Early Espresso ink.  The Vanilla is cut with a Stitched Rectangle Die, and the final size is 2 3/4 x 1 1/2.  I popped up the words with dimensionals.
  • All done and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to purchase any of the supplies I used to make this card, I would be honored if you chose me as your demonstrator, and placed your order in my on-line store, HERE. Or, you can click on the 2020-21 catalog right here on my blog.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or HERE on my Stampin' Up! website.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

    No comments:

    Post a Comment